2013年4月28日星期日

Tu Me Manque, Mon Cheri

Well, to be honest, you were in my head all the time yesterday.

You were in my dream, dancing waltz with another young lady.
You were so charm, with your gentlemanly character.
Even though you were reluctant to dance with the young lady who admire you badly.
You were still danced with her, gently hold her, but you never smile.

You were in my mind, when i woke up, the first thing in my mind were you.
When i was working in the office, when i done anything in the office,
You were there, but you are not there.

I remember.
The first day in the office, you were waiting for two hours just to bring me to have a lunch.
You may realize my fear, helpless, worried, you may not.
You may just want a person for accompany.
But you were never know, you had warm my heart.

I miss your gentleman, in helping me doing something which i can't make it.
Something that I'm careless with, something I'm don't know how to do.
You were always helpful.
Sometimes,
You were play a trick on me, you were always tease me, just to make me smile.
With you presence, i can see sunshine in my life. I can ignore all my fear. I can feel relieve.
Because, I know you were there.

I realized I'm too dependent on you. I wish to see you again. I try not to let you go.
I try to catch you, I try to be close with you, I try to appreciate every single moment be with you.
I try to get some connection with you.

But i failed. And i know it couldn't be.

I try to be independent without you. I tried.
But you were always gently smile at me, even though i ask you please, don't.
Else i will feel hard to be without you.
You don't help me to do everything.
You don't let me rely on you.
You were just gently smile, with your charming eyes, and continued what you did.
It was then became an unforgettable smile.

You acknowledge me, even though you were not there with me, please, don't cry.
You wants me to be strong, you said a hero will lies on me.
Yes, I will try my best to be strong, I can live without you.
I do believe miracle, believe about what i wish will become true.

J'espère qu'un jour, vous ferez partie de moi.
Tu Me Manque, Mon Cheri.
Tu Me Manque En Effet.

没有评论: