2009年3月17日星期二

Complicated relationship - dream man and I

Every time every minutes and every single moment
Day by day, night by night
My mind keep on thinking of you all the time
U are so attractive in people's eyes
No one can escape from your innocent's eyes
Despite you are not purposely to release your charm in people's eyes

Just dare to observe you in the corner
U are so charm and cute all the time
Simply want to know everything about you
That is why I am seeking your shadow all the time
I don't know why
Now you are still an apple in my eyes

Keep the feeling in my mind
Hope you know but also scare you will know who am I
Although you are not in my real life
Life still goes on
I can still survive
Life without you in my every single lonely night

Please don't try to close your heart
Hiding just because of insecure in unconscious mind
I hope to be the person in your heart
Now and now you don't even willing to open the gate
God knows what is the thinking in your mind

Y I keep thinking nonsense tonight
Even not sense but I still want to search your shadow in my mind
N I hope my imagination would lead me to see you in my dream tonight

没有评论: